Monday, May 23, 2011

Activision

I am Peter and my apprenticeship is at Activision on Informational Technology (IT). My apprenticeship teacher is Rick, he is funny. What we do at Activision is that we fix computers, activate phones for employees, and software’s to employees. On some days I go around Activision and clean up computers from viruses if there are any. There are so many things I see but I can’t tell the information to no one I know because I signed a non-confidentiality contract. Activision people that work there mostly have Iphone4’s and Dell Computers, Activision has Dell Computers because they have a sort of deal with Activision. I go there to Activision every Wednesday at 1:00 to 4:00. I chose this because I love games and computers, and I’m good at them.

Peter D.

No comments:

Post a Comment