Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Thoughts On Working With Jake...



Hello, my name is Jarvis.

Hi Everybody!!! My name is Jarvis and I am in the photo below this post, standing on the left side.

I am in a program called SPARK and am working with my apprentice teacher, Jake, and my fellow spark apprentices, Jeremy and Genna. It is really fun working with them

As an apprentice of Jake's, I have learned many things about business, like what are the pros and cons of a design and also what it would be good for and how it would help. I also learned that it must be reasonable and be the best of the best. I mean if you make something useless and retail the item for $100, no one will buy it and you would be wasting your time and money.

What I learned that was most important from Jake was:

"Growth=Happiness"
and really important
"Do something great with your Life!"
Learning from Jake has made me more open-minded and and helped me think more clearly.

I also learned many new terms from Jake and am very excited about the project we are working on right now which is still top-secret. This will be one of the best designed products you will ever see and will be so amazing, you will want it.

In SPARK, I have developed my communication skills and ability to work with others. SPARK is a great place to learn how to be a leader and how to talk with people. I will most likely keep working on the project I am currently working on with Jake and will help SPARK be a even better place to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment